Saturday, January 1, 2011
A New Adventure
When I tried to make a New Year's Resolution, 2 things came to mind. My family and photography. I want to take time to fully be in the moment everyday of my life with my family. Since going back to work, I find that life is passing me by too quickly. William is 4 years old already and Ryan is almost 18 months. I want to cherise my moments with them and with Derek to fully appreciate every journey we take and every stage that my kids are at. Life is too hectic and I want to take control of how I live it. I want to concentrate on being a great mother and wife. I feel like I am wearing too many hats as a teacher, mother, wife, daughter, etc. and not doing a good job at any of them. I am committed to celebrating everyday with my friends and family. One never knows how long we will have a chance to cherish these moment, so CARPE DIEM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment